COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
[Last updated 12/03/2021]
EDEN EPSOM COVID19
LEVEL 1 – Protocols
At level 1 the club generally operates as normal, with the following exceptions and protocols.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- Scan or sign in for contact tracing at the Club
- Use hand sanitiser and disinfectant provided around the club
- Please keep up your Social Distancing
- Club Door to remain closed at all times
- You consent to the Club providing your contact details to the Ministry of Health, the National Close Contact Service (NCCS) or any other official agency (such as Healthline or a local district health board) upon request for the purpose of Contact Tracing. The Ministry of Health, or other agency, may contact you further in their Contact Tracing process.
For more information on Covid19, please see https://covid19.govt.nz/